2008-09-25

Which TV Shows Character Are You?

Found this interesting personality quiz base on a TV Shows. It's almost every TV shows available there. So you can choose your favorite TV series that you like. Here are a few results of mine.





As this is kind of fun things. I'm passing this around as tag and let's have some fun.

*begin copy here*
  1. Take some Personality Quiz here. At least 2 (two) of it.
  2. Post the result on your blog and then leave a comment here so that I can add it to a Which TV Shows Character Are You? master list.
  3. Pass this tag to a blogger who you think watch a TV Shows. OR, if you interested in having fun, just include yourself in.
  4. Update the list on your post regularly to ensure everybody gets equal link benefit.


Which TV Shows Character Are You?

1. Snapshotcap 2. Azlan.anilezfa.com 3. My So-Called Life 4. My Little Black Pot 5. Pinay WAHM 6. Roselle's Sweet Escape 7. SuperNova & SweetPain 8. A Great Pleasure 9. Interest | Hobbies | Lifestyle 10. StrandedLife 11.-You're next!

*end copy here*



I'm tagging : Bluecrystaldude, Jean Chia, amrul17, mangosteenskin, jaejae, Lynn, Azlan for a start :)




14 comments:

  1. hey..i follow your quiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bintang!

    Thanks a lot for this tag. I do love watching TV shows and this is really interesting. Will do this later.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done with the tag. It's fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azlan: Thanks to that bro..

    lynn: Glad to hear that you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bintang! I loove PB, esp Michael he he! Happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiyo Bintang, so long had to take this quiz and then forced me to register some more before I can see my result! Anyway I am MICHAEL yeeha!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mariuca: Alaaa..they didn't disturb your mail inbox la Mar...how come you got Michael character pulak..i thought you're Sarah, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi bintang! sry for my late arrival! was busy over the two days for my friend's wedding.

    yay!! i love these quiz, both are my fav tv shows! caya lar u, bintang! :) i'll do this at my soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jean: It's ok jean, so how's the wedding, love to hear about it on your AGP :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi bintang! the wedding was great! i am waiting for the photos from my friend t opost on my FB! :) will let u kjnow then! :)

    btw, i've just done this tag! http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/10/which-tv-characters-are-you.html Thanks again for the tagging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. jean: thanks for your time. Updated you on master list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I would be HRG. My family mean the world to me. I will always do my best to protect them. I added my blog to your Entrecard list at # 269. Sorry about #200, I do not have that blog anymore. Thanks for all your visits and Entrecard drops to my blog. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address: