2008-05-06

My Amateur Photograph

A photo taken using my cheap digital camera Canon Powershot A400 3.2 Megapixel..LOL.

During my visit to London City on December 2006….


I always sing a London Bridge is falling down song when I was a child, and my 1st thing to do when visiting London is to take a picture of the London Bridge by myself:


A second photo to be capture of cause a Big Ben...


A beautiful scenery of a London Eye at a distance....


Peace and tranquility at a Kensington park and lake...




And also i like to share more stunning picture from my friends site Pho-Tog B-Log















3 comments:

  1. Commendation for you! these photos dont look like amateurs.. I think the're quite really good photos artictically taken.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment...but for me, as long as I'm using a cheap free focus camera, I'm still an amateur..p/s: I don't know how to use a manual focus camera...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photographs , you have taken good photos of London

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address: