Here are the easiest way to put your on your Blogger post. Create your Yahoo account first here. if you don't have one.
- Log-in to your Blogger dashboard.
- Select setting option and then a formatting tab.
- Scroll down to the Post Template option. And paste a copied button code that you've choose from Yahoo! Buzz page to this Post Template option. And save setting.
- Now you can create your post as usual. Preferably starting the word under the Edit HTML tab, so that we do not mess up with the embedded code.
- After you've publish your post, don't forget to get the post permalink/url and replace the ARTICLEURL on the Button Code with it. (Find it under edit post and then edit HTML tab)
- You can add the <div align="Button Location"> before the Button Code and </div> after the Button Code to simply adjust the location of the button on your post. Just replace the Button Location with center, left or right that suits your posting style
- Finally, don't forget to vote for this post, lol.