2008-08-01

Thanks to The Top 10 Entrecard Droppers (July 2008)

Thanks for being my top 10 droppers:

1) My Absent Mind - 29 drops
2) My so-called Life - 28 drops
3) Aku a.k.a Botak - 28 drops
4) Mind Relaxing Ideas - 27 drops
5) Stir The Cauldron - 27 drops
6) Badabings - 27 drops
7) Marriage and Beyond - 27 drops
8) chorva! - 26 drops
9) Lainy's Musings - 26 drops
10)Robin's Woods - 26 drops

As token of my appreciation, I'm sending 200 EC to My Absent Mind, 100 EC each to My so-called Life and Aku a.k.a Botak . 50 EC each to Mind Relaxing Ideas, Stir The Cauldron, Badabings and Marriage and Beyond and last but not least, 25 EC each to chorva!, Lainy's Musings and Robin's Woods.




8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Thank you very much for the 100 entrecard credits. Just got to learn about it a few minutes ago. Never thought that i belong to your top 10 entrecard droppers. Dropping is fun and will continue dropping especially here. (",)

    Enjoy your day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much bor......for the 100 entrecard credits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!just visit this page then customize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the free EC credits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!
    I'm in your Top 10! I hope I could get to maintain to be at the top 10 list, if not the no. 1 spot in August.
    Oh BTW, thanks for the idea of sending credits for free.
    Hope you're having a fabulous SUnday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much for the EC credits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice contest for the entrecard droppers. Just now I have started to drop cards. Hope I'll get selection in the current month.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address: